How to link contacts on iPhone, iPad, iPod
- Open the Phone app and tap on Contacts (on the iPad, tap on Contacts app).
- Tap on a contact that you want to link and tap Edit from the upper right-hand corner.
- Scroll down to the end and tap on link contacts…
- Choose the other contact you want to merge.
- Tap on Link. You can link a contact with more than one, so if you want to keep linking, tap link contacts… again and locate the next contact to link.
- When you’ve linked all your contacts, tap Done to finish editing the contact.
You can always unlink the contacts in the same way you have linked them